Sussex Stalking Support offers bespoke workplace training for volunteers and professionals who are interested in what we do. Based in Brighton, Sussex, our stalking support group works together with national organisations, academics, and universities in order to better understand the significant and often long-term impact that stalking has on its victims.
We provide training and advice for professionals in various areas, including:
- How to Identify Stalking and Record It (Half-Day Training)
- Stalking in the Workplace (Half-Day Training)
- Stalking and Risk (Half-Day Training)
- Stalking Typologies (Full-Day Training)
- Addressing the Impact of Stalking (Full-Day Training)